Let us do the work for you.
American Health Line understands the battle between limited time and excess information. That's why our subscribers rely on us to provide concise, accurate, nonpartisan syntheses of the day’s most significant health care news. In a quick read, our readers are briefed on critical news and information they need to know. If they need more information on a particular story, we direct them to the best sources.
How Are We Different From Other News Sources?
Our subscribers aren't just our readers, they are our valued partners.
We have a unique subscription structure that allows us to offer unparalleled customer service. Every subscriber has a dedicated account manager who is just a phone call away. Should they have a question about a story, their subscription or one of our emails, we are here to help. If they are looking for more information on a certain topic, the account manager will connect them to our expert editors and writers. We are considered an extension of their staff.
The dedicated account manager ensures renewal notices are sent far in advance and we promise an easy and seamless renewal process. The dedicated account manager will also periodically check-in to make sure all of users are up-to-date, making the subscription management process on their end easy!
We offer several baseline packages with customizable options to best fit an organization's needs. We take the time to understand how you use news and how you want to access information to make sure we porivde you with the best option possible. If you have a unique request, we're all ears! We're always just an email away...
What Does A Subscription Include?
It is our mission to keep our readers informed of the latest health care developments and tell what matters and why. We strive to do this through various services. A full subscription to American Health Line includes:
- Website: The central hub for all readers to access American Health Line content and services.
- Email Subscriptions:
- First Look: Our brief, early-morning snapshot of the day's biggest stories sent at 8:30 a.m. ET, M-F.
- Daily Line: Our subscriber-only email that provides up to 15 health policy stories, breaking reports and featured blog posts sent at 11:30 a.m. ET, M-F.
- Weekly Line: Our editors review the week’s news and events, suggest interesting weekend reads and takes a look at the week ahead sent Friday afternoon's.
- Analysis & Insight: Exclusive features summarizing the latest developments in health care reform and policy changes.
- Webinars: Private webinars featuring panel discussions with industry experts.
- Blog: Breaking news alerts, editorials, analysis, networking opportunities and must-know information not featured in the Daily Line.
- Archives: Easy access to previous editions of the Daily Line.
- Advanced Search Options: Search by topic(s) or date to locate all past stories and content on a certain issue.
- Personal Account Manager
Let us do the work for you.
What Packages Do You Offer?
How Long is a Subscription Term?
Subscriptions typically are for one year, but we welcome longer engagements.
How Much Does a Subscription Cost?
As mentioned above, we want to learn about your news needs so that we are able to offer you the best package possible. Please email us to learn about subscription pricing or call the Account Manager directly at 202.266.6846.
Try Us Out!
If you want to check out our content before contacting us with a subscription inquiry, we invite you to sign up for a complimentary, two-week trial. To sign up for a trial, please visit our trial request page.